Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Clay

-The Clay-
I'm Changing Plain and simple It is an exciting process, but also a very unsure and frightening one. I feel like a piece of clay that is being molded into something stronger and more beautiful, and every day I get closer and closer to that person I will someday be. I want more than anything to be an artist. Art to me is the second most powerful force in all of existence, art is the only thing that can take any in life and make it breathe-taking, make us cry, angry, or see the world for what it really is. To me art is a statement of individuality, yet the effect can make us more unified and speak to us in a way that nothing else can. Art is god’s hands reaching into and touching us with ultimate truth. The only thing more powerful then art, is the artist himself, because it is within his or her mind that this transaction of truth took place. Everyday that I train I feel closer to becoming an artist, it is my hope, my dream, that one day I may have the privilege to call myself
An Artist


No comments: